2019 Art Poster Contest Rules
December 14, 2019 on the Festival Grounds.
*Any public, private or parochial school student may participate (LAFF rule).
Posters will be judged in the following four categories:
- Subject of poster shall be: “My Fair/Festival” Name, Location and Date of event must be on poster.
- Posters must be displayed on 14”x22” white poster paper. (1/2 sheet of standard poster paper.)
- All work must be vertical. Nothing horizontal will be judged. *All lettering must be free-hand. Do not use stencils.
- Medium used shall be: Crayon, Water Color, Acrylics, Felt-Tip Pen, or Oil. No Cut-outs or Collages.
- First, Second, and Third place winners in each category are eligible for state LAFF competition. Limit of twelve (12) posters per event; only three (3) per category
- Posters will be judged and points will be awarded as follows: Originality, Theme, Neatness, Spelling
- Poster Prizes: Third Place Second Place First Place One Best Overall
- Information card (5”x7” index card) should be placed on the left top corner of the poster in such a way that it can be flipped over from front to back and include the following: Name Address Telephone Parent Category Fair/Festival.
*Deadline: Must be brought to Festival of the Bonfires by Saturday, December 14, 2019 by between 9 am – 11am.